Monday, January 21, 2008

Sam the Butcher

I grew up watching the Brady Bunch. Coming from a fractured family, I loved that even in turmoil, the Brady's loved each other. I have to believe there are real families like that. My favorite character was Alice as I felt she was that BFF everyone wanted and needed with a dose of common sense. Age meant no difference. I only wanted to see her happy with Sam.
Allan Melvin died this weekend. What a wonderful character actor and just seeing his face here, I have a grin on my face. I hope "Sam" is bowling for the tournament this week.And still pining for Alice.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy my blogging and hope you enjoy reading. Remember, these are only my opinions relating to my daily experiences. If you are anonymous, let me know what city and state you are from in your comment. Thanks.