Monday, January 28, 2008

Herb Gardens For The Kitchen

Look what I got!!! I had seen these a while back and had one on my wish list at Amazon. Then my daughter got one for her birthday in November and when she went to Florida, I had to check in on it. I then came home and used some of my reward certificates from my Amazon Credit Card to buy my machine. I love it so far! I get so many goodies using credit cards that pay ME as I always pay my bills on time and in full.

This is what my garden will look like fully grown. I planted mine on Thursday of last week and by Sunday my first seeds had sprouted. I will post when I can take all the domes off the seedlings in a couple of weeks. This will be a great way to have fresh herbs, not get ripped off at the grocery store and have them go bad so fast and a little bit of nature in the cold ugliness of a Michigan winter.

You can find more info here and also on Amazon. There is also the possibility that Target has them as their website sells them, too.

I suggest the Pro models or better as the originals don't have the same timers or alternative capabilities. Free shipping at both sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy my blogging and hope you enjoy reading. Remember, these are only my opinions relating to my daily experiences. If you are anonymous, let me know what city and state you are from in your comment. Thanks.