Monday, September 22, 2008

Edits To My Blog

Tonight I removed two blogs I had recently written from "Eyeballs". I had included links to a blog that for some reason, wanted me to remain anonymous whenever I commented to his/her blog. I said no. I have a rule when commenting on blogs. I always use my real name. You can click my name if I leave a comment on your blog and it will take you back to either Eyeballs or Papertango-depending on the connection to your blog. There is also a link to either/or on my sidebar.

I do not leave nasty, troll-like postings on any blog. I know there are lots out there who do and it makes me spit! If I have something to say and don't want anyone to know who I am, there are anonymous blogs out there that allow you to do that. If you go to PaperTango (see sidebar), there is a "bitch" logo. Click that and email the proprietor (it's not me) and ask to be added or just leave a complaint/response/drunken diatribe on any post listed. That is just one of many such blogs out there that allow this.

Again, if I visit your blog and have a comment, a snort, or even a giggle-I will always use my real name with a link to one of my blogs. If I don't feel comfortable having that link, I won't post anything and just close the page. I hope you will offer me the same consideration.


ETA:I am posting this blog to both Eyeballs and Papertango.


ETA-I removed the links to protect the other blogger-which is apparently what said blogger felt was needed to keep any social connection I had to said blogger anonymous . I was not nor am I out to protect myself. There was a bill introduced this past spring HB-775 which was possibly entered to protect from bullying anonymously. I certainly understand that, as the main recipients of such a law would be children or minors. It won't wash, but you never know with this administration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy my blogging and hope you enjoy reading. Remember, these are only my opinions relating to my daily experiences. If you are anonymous, let me know what city and state you are from in your comment. Thanks.