Sunday, February 17, 2008

More Odd Bumper Stickers

- Horn broken, watch for finger.

- My kid had sex with your honor student.

- If at first you don't succeed, try not to look astonished.

- I.R.S.: We've got what it takes to take what you've got.

- Jesus loves you... Everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

- I'm just driving this way to piss you off.

- Reality is a crutch for people who can't handle drugs.

- Hang up and drive.

- Guns don't kill people, postal workers do.

- Ask me about microwaving cats for fun and profit.

- If we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made of meat?

- Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.

- I'm as confused as a baby in a topless bar.

- We are born naked, wet and hungry. Then things get worse.

- Suicidal twin kills sister by mistake!

- Make it idiot-proof and someone will make a better idiot.

- I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!

- He who laughs last thinks slowest!

- Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

- There's too much blood in my caffeine system.

- Assassins do it from behind.

- If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic.

- Consciousness: that annoying time between naps.

- I used to have a handle on life, then it broke.

- Don't take life too seriously, you won't get out alive.

- Where there's a will, I want to be in it.

- Few women admit their age...few men act theirs.

- We have enough youth, how about a fountain of SMART?

- Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy my blogging and hope you enjoy reading. Remember, these are only my opinions relating to my daily experiences. If you are anonymous, let me know what city and state you are from in your comment. Thanks.