Sunday, February 03, 2008

I Love Football!!

Not really.... I actually hate football. But I put in my bet just for fun and to practice my hex spells and guess what? I was the ONLY one to take the Giants! I get free food at one of my favorite restaurants-The Red Cedar Grill in Williamston which is so conveniently locate near my favorite stamp store in Fowlerville!

My appy will be the Roasted Garlic Platter-just right for the witch in me (casting my spells, Gloria). Yum--o.

And they have TVs so I can watch the Wings and Pistons-my favorite teams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy my blogging and hope you enjoy reading. Remember, these are only my opinions relating to my daily experiences. If you are anonymous, let me know what city and state you are from in your comment. Thanks.