Saturday, February 09, 2008

Fairy Tales Explained


JACK AND JILL Went up the hill
To have a little fun,
Stupid Jill forgot the pill
And now they have a son.

MARY HAD A LITTLE LAMB Her father shot it dead
Now it goes to school with her
Between two hunks of bread.

LITTLE MISS MUFFET sat on a tuffet,
Her clothes all tattered and torn.
It had not been the spider that crept up beside her
But Little Boy Blue and his horn.

SIMPLE SIMON met a Pieman
Going to the fair.
Said Simple Simon to the Pieman
"What have you got there?"
Said the Pieman unto Simon
"Pies, you dumbass!"

THERE WAS A LITTLE GIRL, who had a little curl
Right in the middle of her forehead.
And when she was good, she was very very good
But when she was bad she got a fur coat, jewels, a sports car......

LITTLE JACK HORNER sat in the corner Eating his Christmas pie.He stuck in his thumb, pulled out a plum,And said "Holy shit am I high!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy my blogging and hope you enjoy reading. Remember, these are only my opinions relating to my daily experiences. If you are anonymous, let me know what city and state you are from in your comment. Thanks.