Sunday, December 09, 2007

Cell Phone Spam

As if emails weren't enough, now the spammers are taking on the wireless world. I got a spam text message tonight from an email account to my cell phone. I don't have my number advertised or used by anyone but close family. 5 people have my cell phone number. I am paranoid about my privacy.

If you receive one of these messages, contact your cell phone provider and file a complaint. Contact the FCC and file a complaint. Put your cell phone on the Do Not Call list (your home phone should already be listed-unless you are crazy and like that sort of crap). Enough of this garbage into our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy my blogging and hope you enjoy reading. Remember, these are only my opinions relating to my daily experiences. If you are anonymous, let me know what city and state you are from in your comment. Thanks.