Friday, December 14, 2007

Barenaked Christmas Music and More Canuck Lovelies

Go to this link on December 15 and get your freebies.
    • 1 - Barenaked Ladies - God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
    • 2 - The Weepies - All That I Want
    • 3 - Sarah McLachlan - Silent Night
    • 4 - Matt Wertz - What Child Is This
    • 5 - Liily Frost - Skating On The River
    • 6 - Oh Susanna - Go Tell It On The Mountain
    • 7 - Medieval Baebes - The Holly & The Ivy
    • 8 - The Be Good Tanyas - Rudy
    • 9 - Barenaked Ladies - Elf's Lament
    • 10 - Melissa McClelland - O-Holy Night-MST
    • 11 - Jars Of Clay - Hibernation Day
    • 12 - Sarah McLachlan - Wintersong
    • 13 - Martha Wainwright - Merry Christmas And Happy New Year
    • 14 - Kyle Andrews - Under The Misteltoe
    • 15 - Leigh Nash - The First Noel
    • 16 - Sarah McLachlan - The First Noel_Mary Mary (DJ Shah Remix)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    I really enjoy my blogging and hope you enjoy reading. Remember, these are only my opinions relating to my daily experiences. If you are anonymous, let me know what city and state you are from in your comment. Thanks.