Saturday, December 22, 2007

12 days of Christmas-With Cats

Anyone with cats will like this . Anyone who doesn't have cats knows why they don't........

Thanks JenBen (moving at Christmas with three kids-what were you thinking? )

  • On the first day of Christmas when I brought home my tree my 12 cats were laughing at me.
  • On the second day of Christmas I saw beneath my tree 2 mangled garlands and my 12 cats laughing at me.
  • On the third day of Christmas I saw beneath my tree 3 missing Wise Men 2 mangled garlands and my 12 cats laughing at me.
  • On the fourth day of Christmas I saw beneath my tree 4 males a-spraying 3 missing Wise Men 2 mangled garlands and my 12 cats laughing at me.
  • On the fifth day of Christmas I saw beneath my tree 5 shredded gifts 4 males a-spraying 3 missing Wise Men 2 mangled garlands and my 12 cats laughing at me.
  • On the sixth day of Christmas I saw beneath my tree 6 fallen angels 5 shredded gifts 4 males a-spraying 3 missing Wise Men 2 mangled garlands and my 12 cats laughing at me.
  • On the seventh day of Christmas I saw beneath my tree 7 half dead rodents 6 fallen angels 5 shredded gifts 4 males a-spraying 3 missing Wise Men 2 mangled garlands and my 12 cats laughing at me.
  • On the eighth day of Christmas I saw beneath my tree 8 shattered ornaments 7 half dead rodents 6 fallen angels 5 shredded gifts 4 males a-spraying 3 missing Wise Men 2 mangled garlands and my 12 cats laughing at me.
  • On the ninth day of Christmas I saw beneath my tree 9 chewed through light strings 8 shattered ornaments 7 half dead rodents 6 fallen angels 5 shredded gifts 4 males a-spraying 3 missing Wise Men 2 mangled garlands and my 12 cats laughing at me.
  • On the tenth day of Christmas I saw beneath my tree 10 tinsel hairballs 9 chewed through light strings 8 shattered ornaments 7 half dead rodents 6 fallen angels 5 shredded gifts 4 males a-spraying 3 missing Wise Men 2 mangled garlands and my 12 cats laughing at me
  • On the eleventh day of Christmas I saw beneath my tree 11 broken branches 10 tinsel hairballs 9 chewed through light strings 8 shattered ornaments 7 half dead rodents 6 fallen angels 5 shredded gifts 4 males a-spraying 3 missing Wise Men 2 mangled garlands and my 12 cats laughing at me.
  • On the twelfth day of Christmas I looked at my poor tree 12 cats a-climbing 11 broken branches 10 tinsel hairballs 9 chewed through light strings 8 shattered ornaments 7 half dead rodents 6 fallen angels 5 shredded gifts 4 males a-spraying 3 missing Wise Men 2 mangled garlands and my 12 cats laughing at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy my blogging and hope you enjoy reading. Remember, these are only my opinions relating to my daily experiences. If you are anonymous, let me know what city and state you are from in your comment. Thanks.