Saturday, October 20, 2007

Jan-ology

Natalie at Thanks for Looking sorta tagged me. Anyone reading this is now officially tagged. I placed it here on my non-artistic blog to keep it separate in case others were not interested or offended. If you want card making, go to Paper Tango . This blog is for the insane-or the fast getting there.

MOUTHOLOGY

  • Q. What is your salad dressing of choice? I don't use very much so really anything; as long as it doesn't have cheese or dead fish in it and always on the side. That Colonial stuff at Bob Evan's is okay.
  • Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant? None-I don't do fast food. Blech!
  • Q. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Charlie Kang's in East Lansing for Korean or Ashoka or Priya in Troy for Indian-both an hour's drive at least-but whatever I am closest to. I prefer ethnic anything to American slop.
  • Q. On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant? Typically 18%... and round it to be even.
  • Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Peanut butter right out of the jar.
  • Q. What are your pizza toppings of choice? black olives and green peppers-unless it's from Buddy's in Detroit-then the spicy Greek one.
  • Q. What do you like to put on your toast? margarine and PB if I am at home-never jelly.

TECHNOLOGY

  • Q. What is your wallpaper on your computer? two dogs-one huge, one itty bitty and the small one saying "F*** you! I can only die once!"
  • Q. How many televisions are in your house? One in family room-60", one in basement 12" only for videos (not using ), One in bedroom for exercise DVDs. We have satellite tv and it's only connected in the family room.

BIOLOGY

  • Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed? righty but confused. I went to Catholic schools. Left was the devil-my kids are all lefties.
  • Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body? I expelled alien earthlings, a few teeth, parts I no longer needed for reproduction (not by choice)
  • Q. When was the last time you had a cavity? I can get all my teeth filled or even pulled and will still have cavities.
  • Q: What was the last time you lifted something heavy? Today-lifted weights at the gym--this week, moved some boxes of books.
  • Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious? deliberately, many times by doctors for surgery etc. Once had a money box fall on my head from a closet shelf -full of coins. Yeowch.

BULL[CRAP]OLOGY

  • Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Nope-not interested. Quick and alone would suit me fine.
  • Q. If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I always wanted to be Jacqueline-very exotic to me. Just Jan don't bake anymore.
  • Q. What color do you think looks best on you? black-because it doesn't show dirt-pass a bib to me if you can. I am a slob.
  • Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? A yellow crayon-holding it in my teeth and swallowed-gag!
  • Q. Have you ever saved some one's life? I saved a kitten's life once-her owner's son stuck its head in a hole of a plastic jug and I used a butcher knife to cut it free. Decided then never to be an EMT.
  • Q. Has someone ever saved yours? Maybe-my daughter saw I was having a seizure in the hospital and called for help. Not like they check up on you anymore.

DAREOLOGY

  • Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for$200,000? no. I don't like pain.
  • Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000? Yes. And a lot of other things I would quit for the same or less or even pay you.
  • Q. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? nope-ulcers. I don't like pain.
  • Q. Would you give up TV for a year for $1000? I rarely watch now, so bring it on. Take away my sports section of the paper and then we have issues.

DUMBOLOGY

  • Q. What is in your left pocket? Nothing-well, my fingers as I just double checked to see that I have nothing.
  • Q. Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie? I have never seen it and would not bother. Let me check Metacritic. 64 of 100-supposedly better than Nacho Libra with a 52.
  • Q. Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house? some of both. Some in boxes.
  • Q. Do you sit or stand in the shower? Stand. If I sit there is no room and I am on the drain.
  • Q. Could you live with roommates? I am having a hard time living with a husband.
  • Q. How many pairs of flip flops do you own? none-never wear them.
  • Q. Last time you had a run-in with the cops? January 2007-accident deemed my fault even tho other person had no lights on in the dark. Should have been equally at fault.
  • Q. What do you want to be when you grow up? a giraffe.
  • Q. Who is number 1 on your top 8? My top 8 what? People who annoy me? Can we have an 8 way tie??

LASTOLOGY

  • Q. Friend you talked to? My dog-and he didn't listen. Just like a man.
  • Q. Last person who called you? Courtney at 12:04 AM Friday after the storm.

FAVORITOLOGY

  • Q. Number? 23-Grampa, Willie Horton , summer of 1968
  • Q. Season? Summer-like hot hot hot.

CURRENTOLOGY

  • Q. Missing someone? missing myself.
  • Q. Mood? puzzled
  • Q. Listening to? Red Wings (5-2) on XM radio, baseball on TV and the hum of the computer.
  • Q. Watching? computer screen-that little cursor sure is a busy guy.
  • Q. Worrying about? what don't I worry about? Someone has to give a crap.

RANDOMOLOGY

  • Q. First place you went this morning? toidy
  • Q. What can you not wait to do? leave this place for warm forever.
  • Q. What's the last movie you saw? Some bore I gave into and it didn't make an impression on me for sure-can't remember one bit of it.
  • Q. Do you smile often? depends-kids make me smile. Adults usually make me cry.
  • Q. Are you a friendly person? with kids and animals, yes, but I don't trust most adults, so not until I know them well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy my blogging and hope you enjoy reading. Remember, these are only my opinions relating to my daily experiences. If you are anonymous, let me know what city and state you are from in your comment. Thanks.