Natalie at Thanks for Looking sorta tagged me. Anyone reading this is now officially tagged. I placed it here on my non-artistic blog to keep it separate in case others were not interested or offended. If you want card making, go to Paper Tango . This blog is for the insane-or the fast getting there.
- Q. What is your salad dressing of choice? I don't use very much so really anything; as long as it doesn't have cheese or dead fish in it and always on the side. That Colonial stuff at Bob Evan's is okay.
- Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant? None-I don't do fast food. Blech!
- Q. On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant? Typically 18%... and round it to be even.
- Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Peanut butter right out of the jar.
- Q. What are your pizza toppings of choice? black olives and green peppers-unless it's from Buddy's in Detroit-then the spicy Greek one.
- Q. What do you like to put on your toast? margarine and PB if I am at home-never jelly.
- Q. What is your wallpaper on your computer? two dogs-one huge, one itty bitty and the small one saying "F*** you! I can only die once!"
- Q. How many televisions are in your house? One in family room-60", one in basement 12" only for videos (not using ), One in bedroom for exercise DVDs. We have satellite tv and it's only connected in the family room.
- Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed? righty but confused. I went to Catholic schools. Left was the devil-my kids are all lefties.
- Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body? I expelled alien earthlings, a few teeth, parts I no longer needed for reproduction (not by choice)
- Q. When was the last time you had a cavity? I can get all my teeth filled or even pulled and will still have cavities.
- Q: What was the last time you lifted something heavy? Today-lifted weights at the gym--this week, moved some boxes of books.
- Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious? deliberately, many times by doctors for surgery etc. Once had a money box fall on my head from a closet shelf -full of coins. Yeowch.
- Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Nope-not interested. Quick and alone would suit me fine.
- Q. If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I always wanted to be Jacqueline-very exotic to me. Just Jan don't bake anymore.
- Q. What color do you think looks best on you? black-because it doesn't show dirt-pass a bib to me if you can. I am a slob.
- Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? A yellow crayon-holding it in my teeth and swallowed-gag!
- Q. Have you ever saved some one's life? I saved a kitten's life once-her owner's son stuck its head in a hole of a plastic jug and I used a butcher knife to cut it free. Decided then never to be an EMT.
- Q. Has someone ever saved yours? Maybe-my daughter saw I was having a seizure in the hospital and called for help. Not like they check up on you anymore.
- Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for$200,000? no. I don't like pain.
- Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000? Yes. And a lot of other things I would quit for the same or less or even pay you.
- Q. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? nope-ulcers. I don't like pain.
- Q. Would you give up TV for a year for $1000? I rarely watch now, so bring it on. Take away my sports section of the paper and then we have issues.
- Q. What is in your left pocket? Nothing-well, my fingers as I just double checked to see that I have nothing.
- Q. Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie? I have never seen it and would not bother. Let me check Metacritic. 64 of 100-supposedly better than Nacho Libra with a 52.
- Q. Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house? some of both. Some in boxes.
- Q. Do you sit or stand in the shower? Stand. If I sit there is no room and I am on the drain.
- Q. Could you live with roommates? I am having a hard time living with a husband.
- Q. How many pairs of flip flops do you own? none-never wear them.
- Q. Last time you had a run-in with the cops? January 2007-accident deemed my fault even tho other person had no lights on in the dark. Should have been equally at fault.
- Q. What do you want to be when you grow up? a giraffe.
Q. Who is number 1 on your top 8? My top 8 what? People who annoy me? Can we have an 8 way tie??
- Q. Friend you talked to? My dog-and he didn't listen. Just like a man.
- Q. Last person who called you? Courtney at 12:04 AM Friday after the storm.
- Q. Number? 23-Grampa, Willie Horton , summer of 1968
- Q. Season? Summer-like hot hot hot.
- Q. Missing someone? missing myself.
- Q. Mood? puzzled
- Q. Listening to? Red Wings (5-2) on XM radio, baseball on TV and the hum of the computer.
- Q. Watching? computer screen-that little cursor sure is a busy guy.
- Q. Worrying about? what don't I worry about? Someone has to give a crap.
- Q. First place you went this morning? toidy
- Q. What can you not wait to do? leave this place for warm forever.
- Q. What's the last movie you saw? Some bore I gave into and it didn't make an impression on me for sure-can't remember one bit of it.
- Q. Do you smile often? depends-kids make me smile. Adults usually make me cry.
- Q. Are you a friendly person? with kids and animals, yes, but I don't trust most adults, so not until I know them well.