Monday, October 09, 2006

Garlic Pee


I ate so much garlic in the last three days that whenever I pee-it smells like garlic! Had sautéed garlic on Thursday on my veggie sausage pattie sammich.Yum-o. I just discovered that whole wheat flat bread that lets you wrap (I think it's marketed toward kids-it came with tattoos) and they are a small size. My veggie sausage pattie was inside with garlic and then garlic mustard that had a zing!

Friday, I was experimenting and cooked a large bag of mini carrots,thinking I would make a carrot mash bake with brown sugar topping-but decided I wanted creamy soup instead. This was a modified recipe-in which I subbed for all the animal products-using soy milk and veggie broth. I added crushed garlic and ginger-and a dollop of soy sour cream with cilantro on top.

Saturday's garlic was to die for! Roasted garlic with chiabatta bread (a whole loaf!)and boursin cheese-and roasted red peppers. There was some odd greenish sauce on the side, which I haven't figured out-it had a bit of a zing. My sammy also had a garlic aioli. Anyways, wanted to lick the dish clean for the roasted garlic-I did let daughter take the extra home-perhaps a lunch for her or a snack.

So every time, I pee-garlic! But no vampires or werewolves came around with the full moon last night, so must be good-right? I think if they took away the garlic odor-wouldn't be as good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy my blogging and hope you enjoy reading. Remember, these are only my opinions relating to my daily experiences. If you are anonymous, let me know what city and state you are from in your comment. Thanks.