Monday, October 09, 2006

For the World is Hollow............


This fragile living spaceship is under siege. It is on a deadly collision course with its own native travelers. A large crater is forever imprinted on its shell-and the very foundations of the ship are being shook to the core as an aftermath.

Who is not listening to the pain of this warning? Has the Oracle of Korea issued a tangible prophetic opinion on the rotating ship with this act ? Has he spoken to all the life forms thru colliding objects?

What will be the reaction from other Oracles? This is not a game of win or lose. Only we are aware of the Oracles of Spaceship Earth and their ignorance. One had shown his face and his stupidity-will others follow?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy my blogging and hope you enjoy reading. Remember, these are only my opinions relating to my daily experiences. If you are anonymous, let me know what city and state you are from in your comment. Thanks.