Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The need to get away from MySpace....

MySpace is nuts! All the glitter, flashing, outages and inappropriate postings including pictures is just too much. And also there is no one my age or from my school to connect with. But maybe that is a good thing-I had very few friends in HS-and one recently died. MySpace is just not what I want or need, so this is a new start. I have another blog for personal musings I may let others view someday. But for now this is my public face and the other will be my rant and rave, blow up and bang my head into the computer screen time out in the corner place until I feel like I want to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy my blogging and hope you enjoy reading. Remember, these are only my opinions relating to my daily experiences. If you are anonymous, let me know what city and state you are from in your comment. Thanks.