Monday, November 17, 2008

Top 10 Things On Obama's To-Do List

Purloined from the "Late Night With David Letterman" Newsletter.

  • 10. Remove Alaska from the Union.

  • 9. Have the FCC look into getting Fox News taken off cable.

  • 8. Hire some chubby interns.

  • 7. Learn how to mispronounce "nuclear".

  • 6. Take down all the Three Stooges posters in the Oval Office.

  • 5. Less talk, more Barack.

  • 4. Broker peace agreement between hosts of "The View".

  • 3. Appoint Joe the Plumber ambassador to Home Depot.

  • 2. Ask Oprah if she'll take care of the budget deficit.

  • 1. Begin his 2012 campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy my blogging and hope you enjoy reading. Remember, these are only my opinions relating to my daily experiences. If you are anonymous, let me know what city and state you are from in your comment. Thanks.