Monday, November 03, 2008

Bad Roll Of the Dice

ETA-My man is coming home Dec. 3!

McDyess will re-sign with the Pistons on Dec. 3, after a league-mandated 30-day waiting period expires. He will become an unrestricted free agent at the end of the 2008-09 season.


Big trade in the NBA today. You all know I love my Pistons. But the hardest part of this is the loss of Antonio McDyess. All the injuries, comebacks, smiles, dedication, and teamwork from this man for an ending like this?? Make it not so. I heard he will retire rather than report to a place he doesn't feel he belongs. Hopefully, Denver will just waive him and he can resign with Detroit again. There has to be a place for him somewhere-best man and first man off the bench. Gimme back my Dice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy my blogging and hope you enjoy reading. Remember, these are only my opinions relating to my daily experiences. If you are anonymous, let me know what city and state you are from in your comment. Thanks.