Thursday, October 09, 2008

Investing In Your Future

I saw this on a blog earlier this morning with several back links. I have no idea where the origination point was--so thanks all you very witty people. I am not a beer drinker.....yet.

"If you had purchased $1,000 of Delta Air Lines stock one year ago, you would have $49 left.

"With Fannie Mae, you would have $2.50 left of the original $1,000.

"With AIG, you would have less than $15 left.

"But, if you had purchased $1,000 worth of beer one year ago, drunk all of the beer, then turned in the cans for the aluminum recycling REFUND, you would have $214 cash.

"Based on the above, the best current investment advice is to drink heavily and recycle..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy my blogging and hope you enjoy reading. Remember, these are only my opinions relating to my daily experiences. If you are anonymous, let me know what city and state you are from in your comment. Thanks.