Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Two Things

2 Names I go by:

1. Mom
2. Just Jan

2 Things I am wearing right now:

1. Chico Jeans
2.Running Shoes at 2AM

2. 2 of my favorite things to do:

1. Rubber Stamping
2. Cooking Vegetarian yums

2 things I want very badly at this moment:

1. Marley to get better
2. Hubby to stop snoring

2 of my favorite pets ever:

1. Clancy-king of the backyard
2. Willie-my very first cat back in 1962

2 people I'm tagging :

1. Courtney (so she will update her blog more)
2. Allison as she gets hit with all of these thingies.

2 Things I did last night:

1. Finished the taxes (and mailed them one day early-refund!)
2. Watched hockey, basketball and baseball while putzing in the kitchen-multi tasking or crazy?

2 things I've eaten today:

1. Black olive and green pepper pizza
2. half a cantaloupe

2 People I last talked to:

1. Courtney
2. the sofa slug

2 Things I plan on doing tomorrow:

1. Take Marley back to the vet if he isn't any better
2. Make roasted taro root masala with brown rice for dinner

2 Longest Car Rides:

1. Houston Texas 1976-I got preggers with Ben on that trip!
2. Orlando Florida 1985 the last long one and never again!!

2 Favorite Holidays

1. Halloween
2.Crim weekend (local celebration)

2 Favorite Vacations

1. San Fransisco forever ago
2. Mackinac Island-just me and my kids (can we say fudge for breakfast?)

2 Dream Vacations

1. Run a marathon on Antarctica-only 7 grand without transportation!
2. A week in NYC-with no budget, and a daily run thru Central Park

2 Favorite Beverages

1. English Breakfast tea
2. Volvic water

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy my blogging and hope you enjoy reading. Remember, these are only my opinions relating to my daily experiences. If you are anonymous, let me know what city and state you are from in your comment. Thanks.