Saturday, April 26, 2008

Marinated Mozzie Salad with Sprouted Beans

Isn't this pretty? Hubby was so late last night and I just wanted to make him something quick. He is a cheese man. So I marinated the mozzie in tomatoes, onions ands spices overnight. I then made thin slices.
The main salad is spring mix topped with misc. sprouted legumes including lentils, then the mozzie was placed on top. I drizzled rosemary/garlic infused olive oil over the top with a tad of vinegar. Then the whole thing was topped with grilled colored peppers, onion slices and garlic (simmered in half olive oil/half Earth Balance.

For once, he ate his greens!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy my blogging and hope you enjoy reading. Remember, these are only my opinions relating to my daily experiences. If you are anonymous, let me know what city and state you are from in your comment. Thanks.