Monday, February 19, 2007

Squares of Me

Four places I have worked:

1. as sitter for a college professor with 6 kids-for 50 cents an hour!
2. Sports Bar and Grill-a college hangout (burned down) also met hubby there
3. Planned Parenthood
4. White Horse (another hangout-for 3 days)


Four places I have lived:

1. Flint, MI (born there)
2. Detroit
3. Grand Blanc Mi (while our house was being built-long story!)
4. Flushing, MI


Four TV shows I love to watch:

1. Roseanne
2. Original Star Trek if its not cut to shreds
3. Jeopardy
4. ESPN-Sportscenter



Four places I have been on vacation:

1. China Town/San Fransisco
2. Kennedy Space Center Florida
3. Mammoth Cave Kentucky
4. Galveston Texas


Four of my favorite foods.

1. Peanut Butter spooned out of the jar
2. Garlic anything-raw is best
3. Bread any kind-warm, toasted, homemade
4. Kettle corn pop corn-sweet and salty


Four places I would rather be right now

1. anyplace warm
2. anyplace with the sun out
3. anyplace peaceful
4. at the gym on the track-it eventually gets warm and peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy my blogging and hope you enjoy reading. Remember, these are only my opinions relating to my daily experiences. If you are anonymous, let me know what city and state you are from in your comment. Thanks.