Saturday, January 27, 2007

I Was Tagged----the ABC's of Me

A. Available or married: married.34+ years.
B - Best friend: none really. Not the trusting type anymore.
C - Cake or pie: squash pie-but make it rarely-I like the crusts the best.
D - Drink of choice: hot tea
E - Essential item you use everyday: prescription stomach medicine
F - Favorite color: vibrant red
G - Gummy bears or worms: worms-all sugary too
H - Hometown: born in-Flint , MI---reside - Flushing, MI
I - Indulgence: rubber stamps
J - January or February: February , its short and we're almost over winter
K - Kids & names:Courtney, Benjamin,Heather (birth name Shannon)
L - Life is incomplete without? sunshine
M - Marriage date: Oct 11, 1972
N - Number of siblings: 4-3 brothers, one sister -one deceased-at least one "supposed" half-never met
O - Oranges or apples: apples especialy the Aussie varieties-can't stomach oranges anymore-too much acid
P - Phobias or fears: heights-so flying is out, large crowds, water deeper than my ankles, high winds, driving long distances. I could go on.
Q - Fave quote: "The miracle isn't that I finished. The Miracle is that I had the courage to start". John Bingham
R - Reason to smile: spring is coming! Then summer!
S - Season: Summer-hot hot hot!
T - Tag 3 or 4 people: Ben, Johanna, Jennifer, Toby
U - Unknown fact about me: I am not capable of hating anybody. I didn't get the gene.
V- Vegetable you don't like: mushrooms-allergic
W - Worst habit: Being too nice to people-who then take advantage of me-which leads to not trusting anybody anymore.
X – X-rays: my whole body at one time or another. I have been zapped mightily.
Y - Your fave food: peanut butter
Z - Zodiac sign: Sagittarius

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy my blogging and hope you enjoy reading. Remember, these are only my opinions relating to my daily experiences. If you are anonymous, let me know what city and state you are from in your comment. Thanks.