Tuesday, January 16, 2007

County Fresh-City Strange




We were driving to the dealership to check out my car damage-see previous posting-and there on the side of the same road I crashed on was a huge cow! I had my camera all ready and it was getting dark, so Ron pulled into the lot and I got these photos. I wanted Ron to sit on this-to be Paul Bunyan. But the cow is a cow and not blue and not an ox. If I were the owner, I would have put a wreath around its neck and strings of Christmas lights. Do you think cows get embarrassed?


I really think old Ruthie needs to be milked and soon! But it was a big smile on a nasty, snowy, sleety, schools closed and strangely odd day in mid January. Go see it if you are local to the Flint area-in front of the new VG's store at Corunna and Linden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy my blogging and hope you enjoy reading. Remember, these are only my opinions relating to my daily experiences. If you are anonymous, let me know what city and state you are from in your comment. Thanks.