Sunday, July 24, 2011

Help! I NEED These Lights For My Kitchen!

I am looking for strings of lights like these. The larger of the flower is maybe the size of a softball. The smaller flower is maybe the size of a baseball. I don't care what the colors are at this point but these would be perfect. These are strung at a hole-in-the-wall restaurant on the west side of Flint called Pesto's. I would love these in my kitchen when I finally get it finished, but like I said, color at this point doesn't matter. Just this style or something really close. 




My son-in-law Chris also thought they were pretty neat and even better, he liked the eatery!  I wish we had more places locally where the food was this good and you want to steal the scenery!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy my blogging and hope you enjoy reading. Remember, these are only my opinions relating to my daily experiences. If you are anonymous, let me know what city and state you are from in your comment. Thanks.