Sunday, October 10, 2010

Oh Baby!

For anyone NOT on Facebook , you probably don't know about this.



I present to you Avanelle Elizabeth. She was born on October 1, 2010. She is the binary code baby (10-1-10) !  This teeny tiny bundle was one month early and weighed 4 pounds 10 ounces....she then proceeded to go on a diet and tip the scales at 4 pounds exactly.


Mom, dad and baby are all doing well and trying to get into a rhythm of a schedule but little girl is eating every hour and a half. Mom is happy/tired, dad is awestruck and baby Avanelle is stealing hearts.

And life goes on...................






1011010110





1 comment:

  1. Sweet! She's so tiny. Hope they adjust...and I know about eaters! Tristan was a porker and would eat for 45 minutes a side, take a twenty minute nap and then start again. Ugh! Now I am glad I just have to get a second mortgage and hit the grocery store!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy my blogging and hope you enjoy reading. Remember, these are only my opinions relating to my daily experiences. If you are anonymous, let me know what city and state you are from in your comment. Thanks.