Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Porch Posies

I rarely use my front doors, but with the shady area I am able to have a slew of color without the plants getting burned. At the end of the season, I will plant the English ivy as a ground cover. You can see what I planted last summer peeking from the lower left corner. It is climbing up the bricks near the living room window.  Ivy is for my gramma.


I do wish I could have these all year long. Guess it's soon time for silk to make its appearance until spring. I wonder if I will have a nesting dove again come March.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy my blogging and hope you enjoy reading. Remember, these are only my opinions relating to my daily experiences. If you are anonymous, let me know what city and state you are from in your comment. Thanks.