Friday, March 13, 2009

Heart the Dyess.

I was at a Pistons game in January courtesy of Detroit Bad Boys and Matt Watson, which was a raffle of sorts from Matt's Twitter account. I just now am sorting thru the photos I took with hub's yucky camera. I have become reluctant to take my Rebel into places because of photo restrictions, so this one fit in pocket.

This was a so so photo until I played around with it. I think I am onto Leroy Neiman a bit with this one. Just using the Vista photo enhancer and I could never do this again, but sure was surprised at what I got. Maybe I can eventually take out the guard and that wayward face on the bottom, but until that happens, I am pleased with what I got so far.

I "heart" my Dyess and wish he could get a ring but it won't be in Detroit, as this team was screwed the minute AI came here. Dyess deserves better and had a chance to go to Boston, but came home. At least pay the man his due, Joe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy my blogging and hope you enjoy reading. Remember, these are only my opinions relating to my daily experiences. If you are anonymous, let me know what city and state you are from in your comment. Thanks.