Sunday, January 18, 2009

Top 10 Surprises In GWB's Farewell Speech

Courtesy of Late Night With David Letterman


10. His eyes were darting around like a Costco ferret

9. Apologized to the people of Iran for not geting around to nuking them

8. His glowing review of "Paul Blart: Mall Cop"

7. Announced plan to take $4 billion in government bailout funds and put it on the Steelers

6. Kept yelling, "Laura, more Mountain Dew!"

5. The sombrero

4. Unveiled list of goals for his third term

3. Gave speech in front of a turkey being slaughtered

2. Because of economy, announced he and Laura have to move in with his parents

1. Got a 21-shoe salute

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy my blogging and hope you enjoy reading. Remember, these are only my opinions relating to my daily experiences. If you are anonymous, let me know what city and state you are from in your comment. Thanks.