Monday, June 23, 2008

Possible Titles For George (Monkeyboy) Bush's Memoirs

Thanks to David Letterman and his wily bunch of writers. A video clip is here .


10."Tuesdays With Moron"

9. "Surviving The 12-Hour Work Week"

8. "What Being President Learned Me"

7. "The 7 Habits Of Highly Incompetent People"

6. "All I Ever Really Needed To Know I Learned In Kindergarten"

5. "Sloppy Joe's Is Tasty"

4. "It Takes A Village Idiot"

3. "How To Lose Wars And Alienate World Leaders"

2. "At Least I Never Had A Gay Date In An Airport Bathroom"

1. "Huh?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy my blogging and hope you enjoy reading. Remember, these are only my opinions relating to my daily experiences. If you are anonymous, let me know what city and state you are from in your comment. Thanks.